GENERAL RULESThe rules to be respected during the stay at the campsite
CHECK-IN CAMPING 12:00 pm – 8.00 pm
CHECK-OUT CAMPING 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
CHECK-IN MOBILHOME 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
CHECK-OUT MOBILHOME 8:00 am – 10:00 am
Entering the campsite involves full acceptance and compliance of this regulation; these rules can be in any time changed or expanded to provide to every guests the best service. Staff is always authorized to signal every case of non-compliance and to let every single rule be respected. The defaulters will be immediately expelled from the campsite.
At the arrival, each guests want to enter in the camping for any reasons, have to check-in at the Reception showing a valid identity document.
Any possible discount card must be given at the Reception at the arrival. The agreement begins as soon as the card is handed over the Reception and is only valid for “B” pitches and not combinable with other offers. In order to get any offer or discount, cash payment is required.
Non accompanied minors who enter the camping must give at the Reception a valid identity document with picture and an authorization signed at least by one of the parents plus a copy of parent's identity document.
Number of pitch or of accommodation will be assigned from the Management. It's forbidden to change the place without authorization.
Guests must make sure that all registered information is correct, point out any mistakes to the Management and notify any variations, such as a change of pitch, arrival/departure of people and estimate period of stay.
Camping Parisi offers 15 pitches at ACSI Rate, located in Areas n°8-9-10 according to the camping map.
ACSI card must be shown at the check in.
Payement by cash.
It is not possible to book at ACSI rate
RESERVATIONS, PAYEMENTS (payments)
The reserved pitch is confirmed with a deposit . It will be at guest's disposal until 12,00 while a booked accommodation until 10,00 of the day following the expected arrival date.
In case of NO SHOW the deposit won't be refunded.
Departure: the pitch must be left at 12,00 am while the mobilehome at 10,00 am on the departure day. In case of later departure from the pitch, according with Management, the supplement for the extra half day will be charged.
Payment: the balance for the stay is required on the day before the departure for the pitches and the day following the arrival for the accommodations, in the reception opening times.
In the event of late arrival or early departure customers have to pay the whole booked period.
The Management reserves the right to permit the entrance of visitors in the camping during day time only on foot after providing at the Reception a valid identity document and with a short term permission (max 1 hour) according to the period and organizational needs of the campsite. If the visitor decide to extend his visit, the price will be calculated according to our price list. The guests of the campsite must make sure that his visitors are authorized to enter in the camping and is held as responsible for their behaviour inside the campsite.
At any time guests are kindly asked to avoid behaviours, activities, games or the use of equipment that can disturb other guests.
During the silent hours ( 11.00 pm – 8.00 am) it is not allowed to use sport or amusement equipment.
The entry of dogs or other animals that can cause danger, inconveniences or any health issues to other guests is forbidden. Pets are admitted in the campsite under the following conditions:
- there must be a certification of all vaccinations;
- they must always be kept on a leash;
- A dog's owner must take the dog outside the camping for its hygienic needs and must remove and carry out any dirt.
- Animals can't be left alone and mustn't disturb other guests. Owners of noisy or dangerous pets who don't respect these rules or cause complaints will be asked to immediately leave the camping.
- To dig holes or ditches, to pitch posts or other structures in the ground;
- To change in any way the assigned place/accommodation;
- To light fires. Barbecue can be used provided that it doesn't bother neighbours, damage the ground and that guests pay attention to the fire;
- To pour hot, oiled, salted water, fuels or waste liquids in the ground or into the manholes;
- To waste or misuse water (water guns, water balloons etc);
- To damage plants or facilities;
- To ride bicycles on the pitches: the passage is only allowed on the camping streets at the max speed of 5 km/h;
- To use trees or railing borders to tighten ropes and tarps. To tighten ropes at eye level and to install anything else that can obstruct or hinder the passage;
- To park the car, even if temporarily, on other pitches (also if free).
- To throw garbage without separating it properly according to the camping rules.
- It is forbidden to use devices such heaters, electric stoves or kettles etc. Power supply on each pitch is of 6A (=1320W).
- Because of the dimensions of the area, each guest is required to protect his properties because, as in any other place, problems such as objects, valuable or money stolen and vandalism can also occur. The Management declines any responsibility in case of objects left unattended and then lost or for any of the above mentioned behaviours.
- All objects found in the campsite area must be delivered at the Reception in accordance with legal requirements.
- The improper use of facilities such as playground, soccer etc is at guests' own risk.
- In case of emergency ask to the night guardian at the reception. He takes cares about the silence during the night and he is responsible for your safety.
- The boat owners must ask at the reception the regulation about the navigation on Lago Maggiore. They must keep the regulation on the boat during the staying.
- Non registered crafts, longer than 2,5 Mt and with engine circulating on Lake Maggiore and Lake of Ceresio-Lugano must get an identification mark, as stated by the law 15/11/2011 no 13 act 17 of International Regulations for navigation on Maggiore and Ceresio-Lugano lake. For further info ask the Reception.
- Management will assign the buoy.
- It's forbidden for owners of rubber boats, canoe and surfboards to leave their crafts on the beach.
- Water hook-up and trolley stop is not available at the campsite (Service at Partner Company
1 km away)
The floating platform in the lake side area in front of the camping can be used only during the lifeguard surveillance time: from 11.00 am to 1.00 pm and from 3.00 pm to 5.30 pm. It is forbidden the use outside that time.
It's possible to make a reservation by filling and submitting the online booking form available on our website. After receiving the booking request the camping booking department sends to the guests the relate offer containing: date of arrival/departure, the amount to be paid as deposit. Only after received the deposit, guests receive a booking confirmation.
The holiday estimate may be subject to slight variations due to the lack of some information. The right amount will be calculate on the basis of the crew at the moment of the check-in. Tourist tax not included.
In order to confirm the reservation a deposit is required (30% of the total amount of the holiday with a minimum amount equal to one night cost).It must be pay within 7 working days from the date of the reservation. Estimate required are based on our price list.
The Client has the right to cancel her or his reservation according to the following conditions:
- cancellations received more than 45 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, the booking deposit will be entirely refunded;
- cancellations received 45 days to 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, 50% of the booking deposit will be retained by Camping Village Parisi;
- cancellations received less than 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, the booking deposit will be non-refundable.
In case of no-show, the total price of the deposit will be charged.
All cancellations must be made by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
In case of late arrival or early departure the total amount of the reserved stay must be settled.